Selina Choo,
a blog filled with the best part of my life.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Last blogged @ 12/30/2008 10:29:00 AM

Read this, sad but touching... ...
can any message be more touching than this?

Daniel: I guess we are the left overs in this world.
Jasmine: I think so..All of my friends have boyfriends & we are the only 2 persons left in this world without any special someone in our lives.
Daniel: Yup! I don't know what to do.
Jasmine: I know! We'll play a game.
Daniel: What game?
Jasmine: I'll be your girlfriend for 30 days & you will be my boyfriend.
Daniel: That's a great plan in fact, I don't have anything to do for the following weeks..
DAY 1:
They watched their first movie together & were both touched in the romantic film.
DAY 4:
They went to the beach & had picnic...Daniel & Jasmine had their qulity time together.
DAY 12:
Daniel invited Jasmine to a circus and they went to Horror House..Jasmine was scared and she tired to touch Daniel's hand but by accident she touched someone else's and they both laughed..
DAY 14:
They saw a fortune teller down the road and asked for their future.The fortune teller said: 'My darlings, please don't waste the time of your lives... spend time together happily.' Then tears flow from the teller's eyes.
DAY 20:
Jasmine invited Daniel to go to the hill and they saw a meteor...Jasmine mumbled something.
DAY 28:
They rode on a bus and because of the bumpy road,Jasmine gave her first kiss to Daniel by accident.
DAY 29:
11.39pm
Daniel and Jasmine were sitting in the parl where they first decided to play this game...
Daniel: I'm tired Jasmine...do you want any drinks?I'll buy you one..I'll just down the road..
Jasmine: Apple juice would be fine, thanks.
Daniel: Wait for me..
20 mintutes later...a stranger approached Jasmine.
Stranger: Are you a friend of Daniel?
Jasmine: Yes,why? What happened?
Stranger: A reckless drunken ran over Daniel & he is critical in the hosptial.
11.57pm
The doctor came out from the emergency room % handed out an apple juice & letter to Jasmine.
Doctor: We found this in Daniel's pocket.
Jasmine read the letter which says:
Jasmine, this past few days, I realized you are really a cute girl & I falling for you.. your cherished smile, your everything when we played this game..& before this game ends, I would like you to be my girlfriend for the rest of my life.I love you,Jasmine...
Jasmine crumples the paper & shouted..
'Daniel! I don't want you to die...I love you...Remember that night we saw a meteor?I mumbled something..I wish that we would be together forever & never end this game.Please don't leave me,Daniel...I love you,you can't do this to me'
Then the clock strikes 12 Daniel's heart stop pumping THEN IT WAS THE 30th DAY...

Always love your loved ones & show them how you feel before it's too late..You will never know when they be gone from your embrace..If you were givem a time to bestow petals of everlasting compassion & love to your loved ones, today is the day. Love them while they are still here...

Labels:


iloooooooveyous {♥}


Music Playlist


----------------------------------------------------------------
Profile
Selina♥
SELINA ♥

3 March'93, nineteen
Hong Wen School
Broadrick Secondary school
ITE Bishan

Deep down in her heart, she still love that special someone.♥♥♥
She'd also once swear to god that she would wait for him until the day he returns. No matter how long, she would wait for him. Nobody can ever replace her love for him.
& she love Shopping, Nightlife, Roses, Bears, Surprises!, Chocolate and Clique.


----------------------------------------------------------------
My Love Life ♥
You’re the special person that complete my life, you’re the one I choose out of all the rest, the one who I cherish, I want be the one that by your side through the years, want be the one who’s going fight away all your tear, replacing it with happiness and take away all your fear. There would be no smile on my face if I never meet you, everytime you smile I can’t explain the feeling inside. It all because I love you.

I want to be in your arms, For I love you very much.. You’re always on my mind& I’m thinking about you everytime, everyday, every seconds. Deep in my heart, you’re the only man I want to be with.

I want to let you know that; I’ll be standing at the same place waiting for you.

Chuazl, I love you till eternity.♥♥♥


----------------------------------------------------------------
Cravings
♥ hope melody can stay with us
♥ more money, more confidence in doing things, more freedom, new laptop, new handphone
♥ long lasting relationship
♥ I'll be waiting for dearest to return back to me
♥ wish that dearest would be there when I first need help
♥ wish that dearest would understand me more
♥ pass my N's with less than 19 pts & promote to sec 5NA
♥ pass my O's with less than 14 pts & get into the Poly course i like
♥ get a high GPA score and get into H.Nitec of Business Admin & to SP! :)
♥ wish my family, dearest's family, dearest & friends will be happy and smile always
♥ loved one to be happy & safe everday :D
♥ wish that i've a shoulder to cry on when I’m blue
♥ wish someone to be my listen ear all the time
♥ tour around the world!!^^
♥ get to go overseas with dearest ^^
♥ get a driving license
♥ get a DSLR camera
♥ more clothings,bags & gifts
♥ my 16th birthday with family, boyfriend and friends
♥ get to celebrate my 17th birthday with beloved ones
♥ my 18th birthday with beloved ones
♥ my 19th, 20th and so on birthday with beloved ones
♥ every year's birthday to celebrate it with dearest boy
♥ celebrate dearest's 20th, 21st, 22th with him
♥ more outing with dearest and friends

----------------------------------------------------------------
Kiss Good-bye
CLIQUES
Ri Yan

FRIEND (REAL LIFE)
Adeline Lim, Ammirah, Chew Yen , Geraldine, Iris Lai , Joey, Joscelyn, Li Xuan, Mei Peng

FRIEND (ONLINE)
Germaine Teh, Jennifer Chua, Phyllis, Winnie Seah, Yiting Joanne

COUSINS
Connie, Li Li, May Yee(1), May Yee(2)

HONG WEN
Alicia , Charmaine , Clara , Hui Shan , Li Fu , LuXuan, Rui Jia, Shu Xin, Si Ying, Vanessa Tam(1), Vanessa Tam(2), Wei Ting , Xuan Dong, Yi Liang, Yuke Jen

BROADRICIAN
Anita, Brenda, Dionne, Emily, Huay Ching, Hui Ling, Jade, Jamie, Jenny, Jia Qi, Jia Yi, Jiang Jie, Joanna, Juliana, Kyle, Lin Yao, Natalya,Octina, Pei En, Samantha, Sara,Si Ying, Sonia, Sylvia, Tania, Xue Ting, Xi Wen, Yi Ru, Yong Song

BROADRICK NPCC
Brd NPCC, Brd NPCC

----------------------------------------------------------------