|
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Last blogged @ 10/18/2009 06:18:00 PM ![]() ![]() HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY DEAREST! Happy birthday to you..., Happy Birthday to you..., Happy Birthday to Dearest..., Happy Birthday to you. Did not prepare anything special for you, but I’m sure your best gift is me :D But I didn’t spend the whole day with you today ): sorry dear. But I promise you that I would spend each and every single day just to be with you k? No worries I’ll still prepare something for you okay. You’re already been part of my life, someone important to me. My life with you is always in wonderful anticipation. Words are not a necessity in every situation. I know it will be a pleasure to spend life with you. Hope that you have a wonderful and It’s been some time since I last post already. I’ve been busy for these few days. Going around finding job and graduation things. Friday 161009, was our graduation day. It’s a very important day for us as it marks a full stop / comma of our Secondary School. Some of us might remain in Broadrick and get promoted and also really leaving Secondary School. The ceremony last for approximately for 2 hours. And now, I’ve already graduate from Broadrick. It’s sad to leave the school, classmates, and teachers. Where you’ve spent for about 4 years together w your peers. I wonder when we will be able to meet together, each and everyone of us. I’ll miss my classmates ): Those time with you people are really priceless and the memory of each and one of you will be remember deep down in my heart. We were given a souvenir, a Broadrick bear. Hahah (: At the end of the ceremony, the school song was being played. At that moment, I don’t wanna leave Broadrick (even though I've been wanting to do so.) but staying in a class w your classmates is so much better than staying at home alone. Not forgetting our teachers. Thanks for those times, those efforts you guys made just for us. We didnt appreciate the time that they deliberately gave to us. Thought its abit too late to regret everything now, but still thanks :) After the graduation ceremony, came back home and went to POSB and make some account things. As I am about to work soon, so I have to settle all my things ready. Didn’t went out on sat. Rotting at home the whole day. Last but not least, Dearest HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you eternity. I miss you. Muackss. ♥♥♥ Forever making love, forever making you smile. Labels: 爱由一个笑容开始 |
Music Playlist
---------------------------------------------------------------- Profile
![]() SELINA ♥ 3 March'93, nineteen Hong Wen School Broadrick Secondary school ITE Bishan ---------------------------------------------------------------- My Love Life ♥
Chuazl, I love you till eternity.♥♥♥ ---------------------------------------------------------------- Cravings
♥ hope melody can stay with us♥ more money, more confidence in doing things, more freedom, new laptop, new handphone ♥ long lasting relationship ♥ I'll be waiting for dearest to return back to me ♥ wish that dearest would be there when I first need help ♥ wish that dearest would understand me more ♥ ♥ ♥ get a high GPA score and get into H.Nitec of Business Admin & to SP! :) ♥ wish my family, dearest's family, dearest & friends will be happy and smile always ♥ loved one to be happy & safe everday :D ♥ wish that i've a shoulder to cry on when I’m blue ♥ wish someone to be my listen ear all the time ♥ tour around the world!!^^ ♥ get to go overseas with dearest ^^ ♥ get a driving license ♥ get a DSLR camera ♥ more clothings,bags & gifts ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ my 19th, 20th and so on birthday with beloved ones ♥ every year's birthday to celebrate it with dearest boy ♥ celebrate dearest's ♥ more outing with dearest and friends ---------------------------------------------------------------- Kiss Good-bye
CLIQUES Ri Yan FRIEND (REAL LIFE) Adeline Lim, Ammirah, Chew Yen , Geraldine, Iris Lai , Joey, Joscelyn, Li Xuan, Mei Peng FRIEND (ONLINE) Germaine Teh, Jennifer Chua, Phyllis, Winnie Seah, Yiting Joanne COUSINS Connie, Li Li, May Yee(1), May Yee(2) HONG WEN Alicia , Charmaine , Clara , Hui Shan , Li Fu , LuXuan, Rui Jia, Shu Xin, Si Ying, Vanessa Tam(1), Vanessa Tam(2), Wei Ting , Xuan Dong, Yi Liang, Yuke Jen BROADRICIAN Anita, Brenda, Dionne, Emily, Huay Ching, Hui Ling, Jade, Jamie, Jenny, Jia Qi, Jia Yi, Jiang Jie, Joanna, Juliana, Kyle, Lin Yao, Natalya,Octina, Pei En, Samantha, Sara,Si Ying, Sonia, Sylvia, Tania, Xue Ting, Xi Wen, Yi Ru, Yong Song BROADRICK NPCC Brd NPCC, Brd NPCC ---------------------------------------------------------------- Sweet Memories
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 web counter code |