Selina Choo,
a blog filled with the best part of my life.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Last blogged @ 1/01/2010 12:00:00 AM

Goodbye 2009, hello 2010.

Hi everyone! I;m back to blogging again! Did anyone of you miss me?I guess no, D; cuz i don’t see any much tag :(((((


I have not touched computer for ages, man! I CANT BELIEVE THIS LOR. Anyway,i’ve been busy working at Takashimaya. But I’ve already stop working as school is going to start soon.
This is year 2010 already, which means that 2009’s over. Brand new year with a brand new start:) Has been waiting for this day for a very long time. 2009 is the worse year i ever had. Within one year three things makes me feel so upset and couldn’t take the fact.
First thing, i don’t wish to say but mostly of my close friends understand me. Second thing is i have long been aiming for sec 5 next year but on the day that i gotten my results i couldn’t believe my eyes that i actually retain. Third thing is that, after 5 days away from my N Level results another bad news came from my hometown saying that my beloved grandma had passed away. Couldnt take the fact that grandma actually leave all of us so fast as we just seen her 12 days ago when she left. When i first heard the news i was really very upset. Although grandma doesn’t treat me well when i am young(as i was being brought up by my mother’s mum)she only treat my cousins well. There is one time she bitten me very hard on my hand without any reason so i hate her till very long. But i still forget about it as she is still my grandma. Suddenly miss grandma so much! D:


School reopen already, i’m back in sec 4NA again.Sigh,a long story don’t bother to say it out. But It’s my own choice to choose this path to retain one more year, i did not regret my choice. Thanks everyone out there who has given me many advise and moral support. Especially my boyfriend, working colleagues, boss, friends and family. Love your all! Thanks you! :D


Love does not consist of gazing at each other,

but in looking together in the same direction.
Dearest boyfriend, i love you forever! Muacksss.

Labels:


iloooooooveyous {♥}


Music Playlist


----------------------------------------------------------------
Profile
Selina♥
SELINA ♥

3 March'93, nineteen
Hong Wen School
Broadrick Secondary school
ITE Bishan

Deep down in her heart, she still love that special someone.♥♥♥
She'd also once swear to god that she would wait for him until the day he returns. No matter how long, she would wait for him. Nobody can ever replace her love for him.
& she love Shopping, Nightlife, Roses, Bears, Surprises!, Chocolate and Clique.


----------------------------------------------------------------
My Love Life ♥
You’re the special person that complete my life, you’re the one I choose out of all the rest, the one who I cherish, I want be the one that by your side through the years, want be the one who’s going fight away all your tear, replacing it with happiness and take away all your fear. There would be no smile on my face if I never meet you, everytime you smile I can’t explain the feeling inside. It all because I love you.

I want to be in your arms, For I love you very much.. You’re always on my mind& I’m thinking about you everytime, everyday, every seconds. Deep in my heart, you’re the only man I want to be with.

I want to let you know that; I’ll be standing at the same place waiting for you.

Chuazl, I love you till eternity.♥♥♥


----------------------------------------------------------------
Cravings
♥ hope melody can stay with us
♥ more money, more confidence in doing things, more freedom, new laptop, new handphone
♥ long lasting relationship
♥ I'll be waiting for dearest to return back to me
♥ wish that dearest would be there when I first need help
♥ wish that dearest would understand me more
♥ pass my N's with less than 19 pts & promote to sec 5NA
♥ pass my O's with less than 14 pts & get into the Poly course i like
♥ get a high GPA score and get into H.Nitec of Business Admin & to SP! :)
♥ wish my family, dearest's family, dearest & friends will be happy and smile always
♥ loved one to be happy & safe everday :D
♥ wish that i've a shoulder to cry on when I’m blue
♥ wish someone to be my listen ear all the time
♥ tour around the world!!^^
♥ get to go overseas with dearest ^^
♥ get a driving license
♥ get a DSLR camera
♥ more clothings,bags & gifts
♥ my 16th birthday with family, boyfriend and friends
♥ get to celebrate my 17th birthday with beloved ones
♥ my 18th birthday with beloved ones
♥ my 19th, 20th and so on birthday with beloved ones
♥ every year's birthday to celebrate it with dearest boy
♥ celebrate dearest's 20th, 21st, 22th with him
♥ more outing with dearest and friends

----------------------------------------------------------------
Kiss Good-bye
CLIQUES
Ri Yan

FRIEND (REAL LIFE)
Adeline Lim, Ammirah, Chew Yen , Geraldine, Iris Lai , Joey, Joscelyn, Li Xuan, Mei Peng

FRIEND (ONLINE)
Germaine Teh, Jennifer Chua, Phyllis, Winnie Seah, Yiting Joanne

COUSINS
Connie, Li Li, May Yee(1), May Yee(2)

HONG WEN
Alicia , Charmaine , Clara , Hui Shan , Li Fu , LuXuan, Rui Jia, Shu Xin, Si Ying, Vanessa Tam(1), Vanessa Tam(2), Wei Ting , Xuan Dong, Yi Liang, Yuke Jen

BROADRICIAN
Anita, Brenda, Dionne, Emily, Huay Ching, Hui Ling, Jade, Jamie, Jenny, Jia Qi, Jia Yi, Jiang Jie, Joanna, Juliana, Kyle, Lin Yao, Natalya,Octina, Pei En, Samantha, Sara,Si Ying, Sonia, Sylvia, Tania, Xue Ting, Xi Wen, Yi Ru, Yong Song

BROADRICK NPCC
Brd NPCC, Brd NPCC

----------------------------------------------------------------