|
Monday, February 15, 2010
Last blogged @ 2/15/2010 01:57:00 PM HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to everyone& HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to all couples!!! ♥♥♥ As usual, I always spend my first day of Chinese new year with my relatives. Quite boring actually, nothing much to do. As I couldn’t celebrate with anyone this year cos my grandma just passed away not long ago and we cannot go to anyone’s house or bai nian with anyone this year. So sad ): At evening time, went over to my third’s aunt house and play mah-jong. And my uncle was so funny they keep on asking me of how to use a laptop cos mostly of my cousin brought their laptop there. At around noon time, came back to my six uncle’s house and take a nap. After that slept for sometime then we went over to third’s uncle house again, waited for my second’s uncle family and some of the family to come back. Now I’m still at my uncle’s house. Everyone is playing mah-jong and I was here blogging and doing my coursework. & dearest, I miss u many many. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to your family and you & also wish you HAPPY VALENTINES DAY. Dearest boyfriend, I love you eternity. Muacksss ♥♥♥ Memory is a golden chain that binds us together until we meet again. Labels: 爱由一个笑容开始 |
Music Playlist
---------------------------------------------------------------- Profile
![]() SELINA ♥ 3 March'93, nineteen Hong Wen School Broadrick Secondary school ITE Bishan ---------------------------------------------------------------- My Love Life ♥
Chuazl, I love you till eternity.♥♥♥ ---------------------------------------------------------------- Cravings
♥ hope melody can stay with us♥ more money, more confidence in doing things, more freedom, new laptop, new handphone ♥ long lasting relationship ♥ I'll be waiting for dearest to return back to me ♥ wish that dearest would be there when I first need help ♥ wish that dearest would understand me more ♥ ♥ ♥ get a high GPA score and get into H.Nitec of Business Admin & to SP! :) ♥ wish my family, dearest's family, dearest & friends will be happy and smile always ♥ loved one to be happy & safe everday :D ♥ wish that i've a shoulder to cry on when I’m blue ♥ wish someone to be my listen ear all the time ♥ tour around the world!!^^ ♥ get to go overseas with dearest ^^ ♥ get a driving license ♥ get a DSLR camera ♥ more clothings,bags & gifts ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ my 19th, 20th and so on birthday with beloved ones ♥ every year's birthday to celebrate it with dearest boy ♥ celebrate dearest's ♥ more outing with dearest and friends ---------------------------------------------------------------- Kiss Good-bye
CLIQUES Ri Yan FRIEND (REAL LIFE) Adeline Lim, Ammirah, Chew Yen , Geraldine, Iris Lai , Joey, Joscelyn, Li Xuan, Mei Peng FRIEND (ONLINE) Germaine Teh, Jennifer Chua, Phyllis, Winnie Seah, Yiting Joanne COUSINS Connie, Li Li, May Yee(1), May Yee(2) HONG WEN Alicia , Charmaine , Clara , Hui Shan , Li Fu , LuXuan, Rui Jia, Shu Xin, Si Ying, Vanessa Tam(1), Vanessa Tam(2), Wei Ting , Xuan Dong, Yi Liang, Yuke Jen BROADRICIAN Anita, Brenda, Dionne, Emily, Huay Ching, Hui Ling, Jade, Jamie, Jenny, Jia Qi, Jia Yi, Jiang Jie, Joanna, Juliana, Kyle, Lin Yao, Natalya,Octina, Pei En, Samantha, Sara,Si Ying, Sonia, Sylvia, Tania, Xue Ting, Xi Wen, Yi Ru, Yong Song BROADRICK NPCC Brd NPCC, Brd NPCC ---------------------------------------------------------------- Sweet Memories
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 web counter code |