Selina Choo,
a blog filled with the best part of my life.
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Last blogged @ 7/25/2010 12:30:00 AM

Bugis today with Kening, Riyan and Joyce. In the noon time, we went community club for our performance. After we had changed our shirt we bused down to Bugis for our dinner. Chitchatted with them, reached and went to find some restaurant. As the time we reached there is around 9 plus going 10 so we were wondering if there is any restaurant still opened. Luckily, some still opened. We went into Wong Kok Char Chan Teng for our dinner. We took the menu and selected our food and we ordered a super duper big MILK TEA!(you could see the picture below, when you slowly scroll down)
Happy 17th Birthday in advance, sweetie! :D
Hope you enjoyed your day with us!This is the super duper BIG MILK TEA which I'm talking about.
You guess how much does this cost?...It's FREE OF CHARGE!!!
Cause Kening's birthday in three days time, so we decided to ordered this and shared it among us sisters :D And is also a 'early birthday gift' for her.At first, we still thought that we couldnt finished this big cup of milk tea. HhAHAHAh :D But we managed to finished it. We were thinking of some ideas when we were drinking. All of us were thinking if there were pearl inside that would be nice. HEHEH^^

Ended our dinner, we went to starbucks cafe and chit chat. As we only get to see each other one week once, so we only could spend our time in the night during saturday to meet up with each other. Really have fun with them! Thanks Girls!!! :D

It is important to have a good pair of shoes,

even if you only own one pair.

Because this pair of shoes, will follow you wherever you go,

& step on whatever foreign soil you have been to.

Labels:


iloooooooveyous {♥}


Music Playlist


----------------------------------------------------------------
Profile
Selina♥
SELINA ♥

3 March'93, nineteen
Hong Wen School
Broadrick Secondary school
ITE Bishan

Deep down in her heart, she still love that special someone.♥♥♥
She'd also once swear to god that she would wait for him until the day he returns. No matter how long, she would wait for him. Nobody can ever replace her love for him.
& she love Shopping, Nightlife, Roses, Bears, Surprises!, Chocolate and Clique.


----------------------------------------------------------------
My Love Life ♥
You’re the special person that complete my life, you’re the one I choose out of all the rest, the one who I cherish, I want be the one that by your side through the years, want be the one who’s going fight away all your tear, replacing it with happiness and take away all your fear. There would be no smile on my face if I never meet you, everytime you smile I can’t explain the feeling inside. It all because I love you.

I want to be in your arms, For I love you very much.. You’re always on my mind& I’m thinking about you everytime, everyday, every seconds. Deep in my heart, you’re the only man I want to be with.

I want to let you know that; I’ll be standing at the same place waiting for you.

Chuazl, I love you till eternity.♥♥♥


----------------------------------------------------------------
Cravings
♥ hope melody can stay with us
♥ more money, more confidence in doing things, more freedom, new laptop, new handphone
♥ long lasting relationship
♥ I'll be waiting for dearest to return back to me
♥ wish that dearest would be there when I first need help
♥ wish that dearest would understand me more
♥ pass my N's with less than 19 pts & promote to sec 5NA
♥ pass my O's with less than 14 pts & get into the Poly course i like
♥ get a high GPA score and get into H.Nitec of Business Admin & to SP! :)
♥ wish my family, dearest's family, dearest & friends will be happy and smile always
♥ loved one to be happy & safe everday :D
♥ wish that i've a shoulder to cry on when I’m blue
♥ wish someone to be my listen ear all the time
♥ tour around the world!!^^
♥ get to go overseas with dearest ^^
♥ get a driving license
♥ get a DSLR camera
♥ more clothings,bags & gifts
♥ my 16th birthday with family, boyfriend and friends
♥ get to celebrate my 17th birthday with beloved ones
♥ my 18th birthday with beloved ones
♥ my 19th, 20th and so on birthday with beloved ones
♥ every year's birthday to celebrate it with dearest boy
♥ celebrate dearest's 20th, 21st, 22th with him
♥ more outing with dearest and friends

----------------------------------------------------------------
Kiss Good-bye
CLIQUES
Ri Yan

FRIEND (REAL LIFE)
Adeline Lim, Ammirah, Chew Yen , Geraldine, Iris Lai , Joey, Joscelyn, Li Xuan, Mei Peng

FRIEND (ONLINE)
Germaine Teh, Jennifer Chua, Phyllis, Winnie Seah, Yiting Joanne

COUSINS
Connie, Li Li, May Yee(1), May Yee(2)

HONG WEN
Alicia , Charmaine , Clara , Hui Shan , Li Fu , LuXuan, Rui Jia, Shu Xin, Si Ying, Vanessa Tam(1), Vanessa Tam(2), Wei Ting , Xuan Dong, Yi Liang, Yuke Jen

BROADRICIAN
Anita, Brenda, Dionne, Emily, Huay Ching, Hui Ling, Jade, Jamie, Jenny, Jia Qi, Jia Yi, Jiang Jie, Joanna, Juliana, Kyle, Lin Yao, Natalya,Octina, Pei En, Samantha, Sara,Si Ying, Sonia, Sylvia, Tania, Xue Ting, Xi Wen, Yi Ru, Yong Song

BROADRICK NPCC
Brd NPCC, Brd NPCC

----------------------------------------------------------------