|
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Last blogged @ 12/18/2010 11:00:00 PM I'd been waiting for this days for so long and finally it has come. I getting so nervous now. Took off today and went back to school for collect of my n level results. I find it so weird for me to wear my school uniform on. As it has been a long long time i haven't been wearing my school uniform. And my uniform turns to become so big! I ask my mum: ME: "Mummy, did you change away my school uniform?" Mum: "No. Why? Cannot fit in ar?" ME: "No lah. Can fit in, but how come become so big?" Mum: "Aiya, you grow slim liao lo.. Somemore you so long never wear school uniform ma.." ME: "But very big leh wear already also very ugly!" Mum: "Then don't wear lo.." I jitao give a =_="' face. Before i went out Grandma told me, "No matter what happens to your results. We'll always support you." So sweet of my Grandma. Reached school and saw many familiar faces. Everyone didn't change at all, they still look as usual. Finally at 3pm teachers gave us our results. I break into tears when i seen my results. As i didn't accept my marks to be so high. I'm promoted up to sec5, yeah!!! (: Although i got a good results, but i still feel upset for those who has fail. But people say, "不要因为失败而放弃了一切。" Came back home and told Grandma, Uncle and Mummy about the news. They were so excited and happy for me. During night time, had some small celebration with family. HAHAHAHA!! We ate steamboat. (: After dinner, took bused down to Orchard Road as uncle wanted to take photos of the christmas decorations. It was crowded on the street. Came back home and had a good rest. Lastly, i would like to thanks dear, daddy, mummy, kening, joyce, riyan, cindy and miss lee. In this past one year, your have been helping me out in my studies and many things more. And also thanks to those who has message me, call me and wish me (: I really appreciate. I don't have to say a word because you know exactly how important you are in my heart. Labels: 爱由一个笑容开始 |
Music Playlist
---------------------------------------------------------------- Profile
![]() SELINA ♥ 3 March'93, nineteen Hong Wen School Broadrick Secondary school ITE Bishan ---------------------------------------------------------------- My Love Life ♥
Chuazl, I love you till eternity.♥♥♥ ---------------------------------------------------------------- Cravings
♥ hope melody can stay with us♥ more money, more confidence in doing things, more freedom, new laptop, new handphone ♥ long lasting relationship ♥ I'll be waiting for dearest to return back to me ♥ wish that dearest would be there when I first need help ♥ wish that dearest would understand me more ♥ ♥ ♥ get a high GPA score and get into H.Nitec of Business Admin & to SP! :) ♥ wish my family, dearest's family, dearest & friends will be happy and smile always ♥ loved one to be happy & safe everday :D ♥ wish that i've a shoulder to cry on when I’m blue ♥ wish someone to be my listen ear all the time ♥ tour around the world!!^^ ♥ get to go overseas with dearest ^^ ♥ get a driving license ♥ get a DSLR camera ♥ more clothings,bags & gifts ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ my 19th, 20th and so on birthday with beloved ones ♥ every year's birthday to celebrate it with dearest boy ♥ celebrate dearest's ♥ more outing with dearest and friends ---------------------------------------------------------------- Kiss Good-bye
CLIQUES Ri Yan FRIEND (REAL LIFE) Adeline Lim, Ammirah, Chew Yen , Geraldine, Iris Lai , Joey, Joscelyn, Li Xuan, Mei Peng FRIEND (ONLINE) Germaine Teh, Jennifer Chua, Phyllis, Winnie Seah, Yiting Joanne COUSINS Connie, Li Li, May Yee(1), May Yee(2) HONG WEN Alicia , Charmaine , Clara , Hui Shan , Li Fu , LuXuan, Rui Jia, Shu Xin, Si Ying, Vanessa Tam(1), Vanessa Tam(2), Wei Ting , Xuan Dong, Yi Liang, Yuke Jen BROADRICIAN Anita, Brenda, Dionne, Emily, Huay Ching, Hui Ling, Jade, Jamie, Jenny, Jia Qi, Jia Yi, Jiang Jie, Joanna, Juliana, Kyle, Lin Yao, Natalya,Octina, Pei En, Samantha, Sara,Si Ying, Sonia, Sylvia, Tania, Xue Ting, Xi Wen, Yi Ru, Yong Song BROADRICK NPCC Brd NPCC, Brd NPCC ---------------------------------------------------------------- Sweet Memories
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 web counter code |