Selina Choo,
a blog filled with the best part of my life.
Friday, December 24, 2010
Last blogged @ 12/24/2010 11:45:00 PM

Santa Claus is coming to town!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE! =)


I'm wondering how old do i look like? There is one customer who call me auntie infront of his kids! What the hell, is it something to be funny?! When you look like one auntie and you still can call me AUNTIE?! Please lah auntie, before you come out from your house better take a look at the mirror see who is the AUNTIE?! BLOODY HELL!!!

Anyway, today is the last day of my work at isetan scotts, soon i'll be back to school, sad to say, happy to hear. LOL! After the end of this month, i'll carry on mugging with my books everyday. Christmas is coming, which means the year is ending, and that also means I have only left with one week break, which tells me that I'm going to get stressed up freaking badly with coursework, homework and assignments! Someone save me please! But for the sack of o's i would work hard no matter what. These few days have been waking up early just to buy all the christmas present for love, friends, colleagues and family. Sound weird right? Cos i don't usually buy any christmas present for anyone. But this year really different. As my last day of work falls on the christmas eve, so i brought present for all the colleagues that i'm close to. Orchard is like super crowded, especially the road and traffic jam. Because of all the road closure and all, i have to walk to somerset mrt station just to take bus home. It takes me half an hour just to wait for one bus.

Surprisingly, brother gave a Christmas present to me. (the packet in green)
Before i open the gift, i was touching the packet. I feel that it was soft and thought was a shower towel. But it came out to be a mask! Like it so much man! :) I'd not been doing facial for quiet sometimes, maybe i should start using this. At first, brother was telling me that he is giving this to me whereby his aunt just came back from korea and brought alot. I still thought that he was kidding me. But, he came to working place just to pass this gift to me :)

It's sad to leave my working place. At first, i didn't like working at this place because of my senior. She wants a hardworking, fast learner and tidy partimer, who will help her in everything. She don't want a lazy partimer who will always slack around. See lah, who ask me so hardworking and fast learner! She chose me after one day covering for her ex partimer. But after weeks of working with her, i am already use to the environment there. Those time with you people are really priceless. It have been fun working with all of you people in the same sales floor. Your always help me when i am in trouble and continue guiding me when i started working, your never fail to teach me the correct ways and teach me to do the right thing. It have been a enjoyful time working with your. I find that time past so fast everyday when i was working. Cos we always chit chat with each other. The short memory of each and one of you will be remember. Keep in contact yea? =)

Don't leave me hanging,
In a city so dead.
Held up so high,
On such a breakable thread.

Labels:


iloooooooveyous {♥}


Music Playlist


----------------------------------------------------------------
Profile
Selina♥
SELINA ♥

3 March'93, nineteen
Hong Wen School
Broadrick Secondary school
ITE Bishan

Deep down in her heart, she still love that special someone.♥♥♥
She'd also once swear to god that she would wait for him until the day he returns. No matter how long, she would wait for him. Nobody can ever replace her love for him.
& she love Shopping, Nightlife, Roses, Bears, Surprises!, Chocolate and Clique.


----------------------------------------------------------------
My Love Life ♥
You’re the special person that complete my life, you’re the one I choose out of all the rest, the one who I cherish, I want be the one that by your side through the years, want be the one who’s going fight away all your tear, replacing it with happiness and take away all your fear. There would be no smile on my face if I never meet you, everytime you smile I can’t explain the feeling inside. It all because I love you.

I want to be in your arms, For I love you very much.. You’re always on my mind& I’m thinking about you everytime, everyday, every seconds. Deep in my heart, you’re the only man I want to be with.

I want to let you know that; I’ll be standing at the same place waiting for you.

Chuazl, I love you till eternity.♥♥♥


----------------------------------------------------------------
Cravings
♥ hope melody can stay with us
♥ more money, more confidence in doing things, more freedom, new laptop, new handphone
♥ long lasting relationship
♥ I'll be waiting for dearest to return back to me
♥ wish that dearest would be there when I first need help
♥ wish that dearest would understand me more
♥ pass my N's with less than 19 pts & promote to sec 5NA
♥ pass my O's with less than 14 pts & get into the Poly course i like
♥ get a high GPA score and get into H.Nitec of Business Admin & to SP! :)
♥ wish my family, dearest's family, dearest & friends will be happy and smile always
♥ loved one to be happy & safe everday :D
♥ wish that i've a shoulder to cry on when I’m blue
♥ wish someone to be my listen ear all the time
♥ tour around the world!!^^
♥ get to go overseas with dearest ^^
♥ get a driving license
♥ get a DSLR camera
♥ more clothings,bags & gifts
♥ my 16th birthday with family, boyfriend and friends
♥ get to celebrate my 17th birthday with beloved ones
♥ my 18th birthday with beloved ones
♥ my 19th, 20th and so on birthday with beloved ones
♥ every year's birthday to celebrate it with dearest boy
♥ celebrate dearest's 20th, 21st, 22th with him
♥ more outing with dearest and friends

----------------------------------------------------------------
Kiss Good-bye
CLIQUES
Ri Yan

FRIEND (REAL LIFE)
Adeline Lim, Ammirah, Chew Yen , Geraldine, Iris Lai , Joey, Joscelyn, Li Xuan, Mei Peng

FRIEND (ONLINE)
Germaine Teh, Jennifer Chua, Phyllis, Winnie Seah, Yiting Joanne

COUSINS
Connie, Li Li, May Yee(1), May Yee(2)

HONG WEN
Alicia , Charmaine , Clara , Hui Shan , Li Fu , LuXuan, Rui Jia, Shu Xin, Si Ying, Vanessa Tam(1), Vanessa Tam(2), Wei Ting , Xuan Dong, Yi Liang, Yuke Jen

BROADRICIAN
Anita, Brenda, Dionne, Emily, Huay Ching, Hui Ling, Jade, Jamie, Jenny, Jia Qi, Jia Yi, Jiang Jie, Joanna, Juliana, Kyle, Lin Yao, Natalya,Octina, Pei En, Samantha, Sara,Si Ying, Sonia, Sylvia, Tania, Xue Ting, Xi Wen, Yi Ru, Yong Song

BROADRICK NPCC
Brd NPCC, Brd NPCC

----------------------------------------------------------------