|
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Last blogged @ 2/05/2011 11:58:00 PM 年初三, the last day in genting : ( How sad was that. Our 3 days 2 nights trip just ended like that.
I woke up early just to have a last shopping at genting indoor theme park. Get myself ready and we took cab to first world hotel and started our crazy shopping. We are really very lucky, as we came genting at the right time. There was a private sales on all kinds of branded stuff, which is like 50% to 70%. As you know, I so wanting to buy some things. so went in together with third aunt, second aunt and my mum. They was a variety of things for me to choose from. I just couldn’t decide which to buy. So in the end, I brought a bag for mum and myself a pair of shoes. Cab back to hotel again, then we packed our things and check out of the hotel. Be we went back to third aunt’s house, we went to this famous temple, which is the Chine Swee Caves Temple which located at the peak of the mountain if we drove down. Brought some local foods which are like what I seen in Taiwan food programme. They had stalls in the vehicle car then they will sell things from there and you could cook our food by yourself. Too some photos too. Seen some people put their wishing laterns in the sky. So I become a KPO queen, go around all the stalls and see which store have sell this. In the end, brought one wishing laterns. On the way back, was sleeping throughout the whole journey. As I didn’t have enough sleep for the past few days. Dad drove us back to sixth uncle’s house and rest. Everyone fall asleep when after we bath. During night time, went over to Jia Jia Hee Restaurant for our dinner. After that, went to third uncle’s house and start writing all the wishes that I want to grant this year into my wishing laterns. After writing went to the open area and lighted my wishing laterns. Really hope that all the wishes that I wish for will come true this year. God bless. Labels: 爱由一个笑容开始 |
Music Playlist
---------------------------------------------------------------- Profile
![]() SELINA ♥ 3 March'93, nineteen Hong Wen School Broadrick Secondary school ITE Bishan ---------------------------------------------------------------- My Love Life ♥
Chuazl, I love you till eternity.♥♥♥ ---------------------------------------------------------------- Cravings
♥ hope melody can stay with us♥ more money, more confidence in doing things, more freedom, new laptop, new handphone ♥ long lasting relationship ♥ I'll be waiting for dearest to return back to me ♥ wish that dearest would be there when I first need help ♥ wish that dearest would understand me more ♥ ♥ ♥ get a high GPA score and get into H.Nitec of Business Admin & to SP! :) ♥ wish my family, dearest's family, dearest & friends will be happy and smile always ♥ loved one to be happy & safe everday :D ♥ wish that i've a shoulder to cry on when I’m blue ♥ wish someone to be my listen ear all the time ♥ tour around the world!!^^ ♥ get to go overseas with dearest ^^ ♥ get a driving license ♥ get a DSLR camera ♥ more clothings,bags & gifts ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ my 19th, 20th and so on birthday with beloved ones ♥ every year's birthday to celebrate it with dearest boy ♥ celebrate dearest's ♥ more outing with dearest and friends ---------------------------------------------------------------- Kiss Good-bye
CLIQUES Ri Yan FRIEND (REAL LIFE) Adeline Lim, Ammirah, Chew Yen , Geraldine, Iris Lai , Joey, Joscelyn, Li Xuan, Mei Peng FRIEND (ONLINE) Germaine Teh, Jennifer Chua, Phyllis, Winnie Seah, Yiting Joanne COUSINS Connie, Li Li, May Yee(1), May Yee(2) HONG WEN Alicia , Charmaine , Clara , Hui Shan , Li Fu , LuXuan, Rui Jia, Shu Xin, Si Ying, Vanessa Tam(1), Vanessa Tam(2), Wei Ting , Xuan Dong, Yi Liang, Yuke Jen BROADRICIAN Anita, Brenda, Dionne, Emily, Huay Ching, Hui Ling, Jade, Jamie, Jenny, Jia Qi, Jia Yi, Jiang Jie, Joanna, Juliana, Kyle, Lin Yao, Natalya,Octina, Pei En, Samantha, Sara,Si Ying, Sonia, Sylvia, Tania, Xue Ting, Xi Wen, Yi Ru, Yong Song BROADRICK NPCC Brd NPCC, Brd NPCC ---------------------------------------------------------------- Sweet Memories
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 web counter code |