Selina Choo,
a blog filled with the best part of my life.
Friday, July 1, 2011
Last blogged @ 7/01/2011 11:40:00 PM

Last sports day (sports carnival) in secondary school :(


Every year at this point of time, I always feel nothing. And told myself, “ It’s just a sports day. Don’t need to bother so much lah.” Normally it’s my friend who is graduating say, it is their last sports day in secondary school life. Now, it’s my turn to say so.. I could feel the kind of sadness in it. Although we always like to complained about school this and that. But we always feel that school is also a place we belong. The time that we spend in school is more than the time we spend at home.

I had been studying in secondary school for 6 years, and this is the best year I ever had. And also the best class I ever had in my entire life. That’s why people always say, “Sec 5 classes is always the most unite and bonded class.”



Below are the words that describe about my awesome class 5A2,2011;
Although we might come from different corners of Asia – Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Myanmar, Indonesia, China, Philippines, Hong Kong and South Korea, different races and different school – Broadrick and TelokKurau but with a common aim to excel in our studies and everything that we do. ^^ We may all come from different walks of life but together as a member of 5A2, will always stay untie together as one, no matter what! ;] Though it was a few months of interacting with one another and learning from each other had brought out the best in everyone. We should all focus on what you want and persevere in achieving it no matter how many obstacles come in our way. This year might be our last year together, but the friendship and class spirit in us will never end. :)
I LOVE 5A2; 2011 !!! ♥♥♥

I really had a fun day in school today with all my super duper crazy and awesome superman and superwoman classmates! :) We took part in every single games that are being organised and also cheer for the whole class. Even though we didn’t win all the games, but at least we won in the tug of war which everyone is proud of. There isn’t any other words which I could describe about my class 5A2. Hope that our teamwork spirit will last forever. Looking forward that we bond more together, no matter in studying, outing or whatever else. Really thanks you guys man. Your brighten up my day!!!♥

Labels:


iloooooooveyous {♥}


Music Playlist


----------------------------------------------------------------
Profile
Selina♥
SELINA ♥

3 March'93, nineteen
Hong Wen School
Broadrick Secondary school
ITE Bishan

Deep down in her heart, she still love that special someone.♥♥♥
She'd also once swear to god that she would wait for him until the day he returns. No matter how long, she would wait for him. Nobody can ever replace her love for him.
& she love Shopping, Nightlife, Roses, Bears, Surprises!, Chocolate and Clique.


----------------------------------------------------------------
My Love Life ♥
You’re the special person that complete my life, you’re the one I choose out of all the rest, the one who I cherish, I want be the one that by your side through the years, want be the one who’s going fight away all your tear, replacing it with happiness and take away all your fear. There would be no smile on my face if I never meet you, everytime you smile I can’t explain the feeling inside. It all because I love you.

I want to be in your arms, For I love you very much.. You’re always on my mind& I’m thinking about you everytime, everyday, every seconds. Deep in my heart, you’re the only man I want to be with.

I want to let you know that; I’ll be standing at the same place waiting for you.

Chuazl, I love you till eternity.♥♥♥


----------------------------------------------------------------
Cravings
♥ hope melody can stay with us
♥ more money, more confidence in doing things, more freedom, new laptop, new handphone
♥ long lasting relationship
♥ I'll be waiting for dearest to return back to me
♥ wish that dearest would be there when I first need help
♥ wish that dearest would understand me more
♥ pass my N's with less than 19 pts & promote to sec 5NA
♥ pass my O's with less than 14 pts & get into the Poly course i like
♥ get a high GPA score and get into H.Nitec of Business Admin & to SP! :)
♥ wish my family, dearest's family, dearest & friends will be happy and smile always
♥ loved one to be happy & safe everday :D
♥ wish that i've a shoulder to cry on when I’m blue
♥ wish someone to be my listen ear all the time
♥ tour around the world!!^^
♥ get to go overseas with dearest ^^
♥ get a driving license
♥ get a DSLR camera
♥ more clothings,bags & gifts
♥ my 16th birthday with family, boyfriend and friends
♥ get to celebrate my 17th birthday with beloved ones
♥ my 18th birthday with beloved ones
♥ my 19th, 20th and so on birthday with beloved ones
♥ every year's birthday to celebrate it with dearest boy
♥ celebrate dearest's 20th, 21st, 22th with him
♥ more outing with dearest and friends

----------------------------------------------------------------
Kiss Good-bye
CLIQUES
Ri Yan

FRIEND (REAL LIFE)
Adeline Lim, Ammirah, Chew Yen , Geraldine, Iris Lai , Joey, Joscelyn, Li Xuan, Mei Peng

FRIEND (ONLINE)
Germaine Teh, Jennifer Chua, Phyllis, Winnie Seah, Yiting Joanne

COUSINS
Connie, Li Li, May Yee(1), May Yee(2)

HONG WEN
Alicia , Charmaine , Clara , Hui Shan , Li Fu , LuXuan, Rui Jia, Shu Xin, Si Ying, Vanessa Tam(1), Vanessa Tam(2), Wei Ting , Xuan Dong, Yi Liang, Yuke Jen

BROADRICIAN
Anita, Brenda, Dionne, Emily, Huay Ching, Hui Ling, Jade, Jamie, Jenny, Jia Qi, Jia Yi, Jiang Jie, Joanna, Juliana, Kyle, Lin Yao, Natalya,Octina, Pei En, Samantha, Sara,Si Ying, Sonia, Sylvia, Tania, Xue Ting, Xi Wen, Yi Ru, Yong Song

BROADRICK NPCC
Brd NPCC, Brd NPCC

----------------------------------------------------------------