|
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Last blogged @ 8/10/2011 11:45:00 PM WTF!!! I’m sorry for being so rough in my starting of this post. But what to do when someone really irritate you and you got no one to vent your anger to. Sometimes I really don’t understand what do all my relatives look at us as. A money redraw machine? A bank? Always ask to lend money as and when you like. That was nothing much because it is good to help each other when in difficulties. But the way you are doing makes me feel so angry about your. Your all always ask my daddy for money and never ever returned when your promise that your will. The worst thing is that you still got the chick to ask for 1 million SIN dollars. Some more when you call and ask for money, you didn’t even call my mum sister in law instead and straight away ask for money. You think what??!! My daddy is a money printer ar??!!! Asked until so much. You have so many siblings around and why don’t you ask them for it. Please stop pestering my daddy for money anymore! My dad is also a human. He has a family to take care of, education fees to pay for ours siblings, housing estate to pay and many more… If you don’t have money then don’t go gamble and womanizer with others lah. WTF sia!! The trouble is created by yourself, and then you ask my daddy to clear all the debts. WALAO EH, I SEE LIAO VERY DULAN!! I don’t care if you are uncle whom I am suppose to respect to. You treat my family members bad, I shall treat the same way back to you and your family. I gonna ask your back for the money after my O’s. The longer time you going to pay us back, the amount that your lend will be higher. It’s your forcing me doing until this kind of standard. Unless your treat us well, I will still forgive your. But the way your are doing, it’s already too late to say sorry. I will say back to your, “SORRY NO CURE!!! BUSTED!!” Labels: 爱由一个笑容开始 |
Music Playlist
---------------------------------------------------------------- Profile
![]() SELINA ♥ 3 March'93, nineteen Hong Wen School Broadrick Secondary school ITE Bishan ---------------------------------------------------------------- My Love Life ♥
Chuazl, I love you till eternity.♥♥♥ ---------------------------------------------------------------- Cravings
♥ hope melody can stay with us♥ more money, more confidence in doing things, more freedom, new laptop, new handphone ♥ long lasting relationship ♥ I'll be waiting for dearest to return back to me ♥ wish that dearest would be there when I first need help ♥ wish that dearest would understand me more ♥ ♥ ♥ get a high GPA score and get into H.Nitec of Business Admin & to SP! :) ♥ wish my family, dearest's family, dearest & friends will be happy and smile always ♥ loved one to be happy & safe everday :D ♥ wish that i've a shoulder to cry on when I’m blue ♥ wish someone to be my listen ear all the time ♥ tour around the world!!^^ ♥ get to go overseas with dearest ^^ ♥ get a driving license ♥ get a DSLR camera ♥ more clothings,bags & gifts ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ my 19th, 20th and so on birthday with beloved ones ♥ every year's birthday to celebrate it with dearest boy ♥ celebrate dearest's ♥ more outing with dearest and friends ---------------------------------------------------------------- Kiss Good-bye
CLIQUES Ri Yan FRIEND (REAL LIFE) Adeline Lim, Ammirah, Chew Yen , Geraldine, Iris Lai , Joey, Joscelyn, Li Xuan, Mei Peng FRIEND (ONLINE) Germaine Teh, Jennifer Chua, Phyllis, Winnie Seah, Yiting Joanne COUSINS Connie, Li Li, May Yee(1), May Yee(2) HONG WEN Alicia , Charmaine , Clara , Hui Shan , Li Fu , LuXuan, Rui Jia, Shu Xin, Si Ying, Vanessa Tam(1), Vanessa Tam(2), Wei Ting , Xuan Dong, Yi Liang, Yuke Jen BROADRICIAN Anita, Brenda, Dionne, Emily, Huay Ching, Hui Ling, Jade, Jamie, Jenny, Jia Qi, Jia Yi, Jiang Jie, Joanna, Juliana, Kyle, Lin Yao, Natalya,Octina, Pei En, Samantha, Sara,Si Ying, Sonia, Sylvia, Tania, Xue Ting, Xi Wen, Yi Ru, Yong Song BROADRICK NPCC Brd NPCC, Brd NPCC ---------------------------------------------------------------- Sweet Memories
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 web counter code |