Selina Choo,
a blog filled with the best part of my life.
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Last blogged @ 9/03/2011 03:00:00 PM

Ending of August seems to be great.
Alright shall post some of the pictures that was taken during the one week break that aunt, cousins and grandma visit us :) It has been like nearly 8 years since they came to visit us. Hahaa. Before they came, i asked my mum.

Me: "Mummy, when was their last visit to Singapore?"


Mum: "Ermm.. When your brother is 9 months plus lor.."


Me: "Wah!! That was long. Lol."


Mum: "Ya lor.." (After that she was going to take the photo as a evidence. HAHAHA. LOL. My cute mummy)


This was what we do when we see cute stuff in the store. Oh yeah! Grab the things and snap snap snap =]Forever my favourite bear {love love}KBOX that night was really a happening day man! Thanks you girls :) Finally i could sing out loudly like nobody's business.

Thanks to my dearest 表姐 and 表妹, they really brighter my days. On their one week stay, we got so much to say. Although I know everyone is already very tired after all the shopping and outing with me. But they are still willing to stay up late at night just to 谈心事 with me and advice me to 看开一点. There're always there for me whenever I faced difficulties in my life and giving me all the advice. Thanks 表姐 & 表妹! Really thanks for giving me so many advice. Love ya! ♥ I promise that I will settle all my things with him, alright? hope so :x but easy to say, hard to do :'(


"Missing someone is a part of loving them. If you're never apart, you'll never really know how strong your love is."

iloooooooveyous {♥}


Music Playlist


----------------------------------------------------------------
Profile
Selina♥
SELINA ♥

3 March'93, nineteen
Hong Wen School
Broadrick Secondary school
ITE Bishan

Deep down in her heart, she still love that special someone.♥♥♥
She'd also once swear to god that she would wait for him until the day he returns. No matter how long, she would wait for him. Nobody can ever replace her love for him.
& she love Shopping, Nightlife, Roses, Bears, Surprises!, Chocolate and Clique.


----------------------------------------------------------------
My Love Life ♥
You’re the special person that complete my life, you’re the one I choose out of all the rest, the one who I cherish, I want be the one that by your side through the years, want be the one who’s going fight away all your tear, replacing it with happiness and take away all your fear. There would be no smile on my face if I never meet you, everytime you smile I can’t explain the feeling inside. It all because I love you.

I want to be in your arms, For I love you very much.. You’re always on my mind& I’m thinking about you everytime, everyday, every seconds. Deep in my heart, you’re the only man I want to be with.

I want to let you know that; I’ll be standing at the same place waiting for you.

Chuazl, I love you till eternity.♥♥♥


----------------------------------------------------------------
Cravings
♥ hope melody can stay with us
♥ more money, more confidence in doing things, more freedom, new laptop, new handphone
♥ long lasting relationship
♥ I'll be waiting for dearest to return back to me
♥ wish that dearest would be there when I first need help
♥ wish that dearest would understand me more
♥ pass my N's with less than 19 pts & promote to sec 5NA
♥ pass my O's with less than 14 pts & get into the Poly course i like
♥ get a high GPA score and get into H.Nitec of Business Admin & to SP! :)
♥ wish my family, dearest's family, dearest & friends will be happy and smile always
♥ loved one to be happy & safe everday :D
♥ wish that i've a shoulder to cry on when I’m blue
♥ wish someone to be my listen ear all the time
♥ tour around the world!!^^
♥ get to go overseas with dearest ^^
♥ get a driving license
♥ get a DSLR camera
♥ more clothings,bags & gifts
♥ my 16th birthday with family, boyfriend and friends
♥ get to celebrate my 17th birthday with beloved ones
♥ my 18th birthday with beloved ones
♥ my 19th, 20th and so on birthday with beloved ones
♥ every year's birthday to celebrate it with dearest boy
♥ celebrate dearest's 20th, 21st, 22th with him
♥ more outing with dearest and friends

----------------------------------------------------------------
Kiss Good-bye
CLIQUES
Ri Yan

FRIEND (REAL LIFE)
Adeline Lim, Ammirah, Chew Yen , Geraldine, Iris Lai , Joey, Joscelyn, Li Xuan, Mei Peng

FRIEND (ONLINE)
Germaine Teh, Jennifer Chua, Phyllis, Winnie Seah, Yiting Joanne

COUSINS
Connie, Li Li, May Yee(1), May Yee(2)

HONG WEN
Alicia , Charmaine , Clara , Hui Shan , Li Fu , LuXuan, Rui Jia, Shu Xin, Si Ying, Vanessa Tam(1), Vanessa Tam(2), Wei Ting , Xuan Dong, Yi Liang, Yuke Jen

BROADRICIAN
Anita, Brenda, Dionne, Emily, Huay Ching, Hui Ling, Jade, Jamie, Jenny, Jia Qi, Jia Yi, Jiang Jie, Joanna, Juliana, Kyle, Lin Yao, Natalya,Octina, Pei En, Samantha, Sara,Si Ying, Sonia, Sylvia, Tania, Xue Ting, Xi Wen, Yi Ru, Yong Song

BROADRICK NPCC
Brd NPCC, Brd NPCC

----------------------------------------------------------------