Selina Choo,
a blog filled with the best part of my life.
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Last blogged @ 12/03/2011 11:59:00 PM

My last night in Melaka (:
Delicious food during lunch time.
Salted egg prawn cooked by renisyce表姐. yum yum :)


My favourite Meat ball! :) cooked by beloved grandma.Nonya Ayam Ponteh (:This is the final picture of we had for lunch.

It's been three years I haven't been back to here, my second aunt's childcare centre. Three years ago, I was being asked to be the english MCs of the graduation ceremony. Three years later, I'm back as an audience in the concert. Fun fun. It's a happy feeling. Hees. So this year I was consider free, as I didn't need to help out in the concert. My 表妹Xuegi, had ask her classmate to help out in the concert, so I am free from all the deco. I'm super happy to see all the children dancing on the stage and enjoyed themself. Hundred of eyes watching them on the stage feels great right (: and I love their beautiful costumes! SO CUTE yeoo! I had took quite a number of videos and photos but some of them ain't really clear as there are all being taken from my iPhone. Careless me, didn't bring back my camera when on my way back here.


The starting of the ceremony.My 表妹贝琪
See how professional this uncle is? I saw this uncle climbing up a pole and hug it while he is taking video for his children. What a brave father I had ever seen, able to sacrifice itself by taking the most beautiful shot for the child. But it is really damn unfair for those sitting at the back whereby we could not even see anything when all of them in the front are standing.


The D.O.G show being perform by cousin xuegi's classmate. It's a three person perform but into one people. Cool right? Heard from my cousin annie that one person for the head, one person for the hands and another one for the leg :) The most enteraining programme of the night.


花果山的孙猴子们。I was telling aunt and grandma that this year's graduation ceremony is the best I had ever seen. Looking at all the adorable kids on the stage and all the fun time that they had. This makes me think of a decision if I should consider Early Childhood Education in my poly courses. But I doubt that I will choose this course. Although I love children and teaching them, but dad and mum disagree me from going into that course. What to do? I must be a good girl and listen to them. Lol (:


After the concert, aunt bought us three and had our late dinner. I guess we could only find satay chulup in Melaka or I can say I could only find it in Malaysia. It's a satay hotpot on it with variety of raw meat, seafood & vegetables that we could choose from the open fridge with the costs of RM $0.60 per stick.


"Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don't deserve me. They're right, you don't deserve me, but I deserve you."

Labels:


iloooooooveyous {♥}


Music Playlist


----------------------------------------------------------------
Profile
Selina♥
SELINA ♥

3 March'93, nineteen
Hong Wen School
Broadrick Secondary school
ITE Bishan

Deep down in her heart, she still love that special someone.♥♥♥
She'd also once swear to god that she would wait for him until the day he returns. No matter how long, she would wait for him. Nobody can ever replace her love for him.
& she love Shopping, Nightlife, Roses, Bears, Surprises!, Chocolate and Clique.


----------------------------------------------------------------
My Love Life ♥
You’re the special person that complete my life, you’re the one I choose out of all the rest, the one who I cherish, I want be the one that by your side through the years, want be the one who’s going fight away all your tear, replacing it with happiness and take away all your fear. There would be no smile on my face if I never meet you, everytime you smile I can’t explain the feeling inside. It all because I love you.

I want to be in your arms, For I love you very much.. You’re always on my mind& I’m thinking about you everytime, everyday, every seconds. Deep in my heart, you’re the only man I want to be with.

I want to let you know that; I’ll be standing at the same place waiting for you.

Chuazl, I love you till eternity.♥♥♥


----------------------------------------------------------------
Cravings
♥ hope melody can stay with us
♥ more money, more confidence in doing things, more freedom, new laptop, new handphone
♥ long lasting relationship
♥ I'll be waiting for dearest to return back to me
♥ wish that dearest would be there when I first need help
♥ wish that dearest would understand me more
♥ pass my N's with less than 19 pts & promote to sec 5NA
♥ pass my O's with less than 14 pts & get into the Poly course i like
♥ get a high GPA score and get into H.Nitec of Business Admin & to SP! :)
♥ wish my family, dearest's family, dearest & friends will be happy and smile always
♥ loved one to be happy & safe everday :D
♥ wish that i've a shoulder to cry on when I’m blue
♥ wish someone to be my listen ear all the time
♥ tour around the world!!^^
♥ get to go overseas with dearest ^^
♥ get a driving license
♥ get a DSLR camera
♥ more clothings,bags & gifts
♥ my 16th birthday with family, boyfriend and friends
♥ get to celebrate my 17th birthday with beloved ones
♥ my 18th birthday with beloved ones
♥ my 19th, 20th and so on birthday with beloved ones
♥ every year's birthday to celebrate it with dearest boy
♥ celebrate dearest's 20th, 21st, 22th with him
♥ more outing with dearest and friends

----------------------------------------------------------------
Kiss Good-bye
CLIQUES
Ri Yan

FRIEND (REAL LIFE)
Adeline Lim, Ammirah, Chew Yen , Geraldine, Iris Lai , Joey, Joscelyn, Li Xuan, Mei Peng

FRIEND (ONLINE)
Germaine Teh, Jennifer Chua, Phyllis, Winnie Seah, Yiting Joanne

COUSINS
Connie, Li Li, May Yee(1), May Yee(2)

HONG WEN
Alicia , Charmaine , Clara , Hui Shan , Li Fu , LuXuan, Rui Jia, Shu Xin, Si Ying, Vanessa Tam(1), Vanessa Tam(2), Wei Ting , Xuan Dong, Yi Liang, Yuke Jen

BROADRICIAN
Anita, Brenda, Dionne, Emily, Huay Ching, Hui Ling, Jade, Jamie, Jenny, Jia Qi, Jia Yi, Jiang Jie, Joanna, Juliana, Kyle, Lin Yao, Natalya,Octina, Pei En, Samantha, Sara,Si Ying, Sonia, Sylvia, Tania, Xue Ting, Xi Wen, Yi Ru, Yong Song

BROADRICK NPCC
Brd NPCC, Brd NPCC

----------------------------------------------------------------