|
Friday, March 23, 2012
Last blogged @ 3/23/2012 11:45:00 PM Last day
of work! (: Hip hip horray!
I had been waiting for this
day for like don’t know how long already. I can’t wait to get out of this
place. I hate coming to this place. Actually I was supposed to be working until
end of this month. But who knows that Sharon came and told me yesterday that,
yesterday was my last day working at BHG. But because of my full-timer having
off day today, so I had to work. So today shall be my officially last day of
work and perhaps the last day in this company. Sharon had appointed me to work
at expo next week. I told her that I had already told her that I only help her
until this end of the month. And she actually say this to me, “Huh? I thought
you say you can work until April?” I told her that school starting on early
april and I can’t be continue working, and need some rest for myself. She
replied, “Huh? Working more important lah. Study not so important lah.” I was
so furious at that time cause I didn’t accept her to say this. Imagine herself
saying this to her own daughter. I told her that I am not going to work for her
as she is really too much. She wants me to work until 8 April when I was starting
school on 9 April. Really no brain sia! At first, I agreed to work for her. But
when I was on my way home, I think through a lot. And decided to ring her up
and say that I don’t want work anymore.
“ It’s
hard to wash away the pain behind my every smile. ” Labels: 爱由一个笑容开始 |
Music Playlist
---------------------------------------------------------------- Profile
![]() SELINA ♥ 3 March'93, nineteen Hong Wen School Broadrick Secondary school ITE Bishan ---------------------------------------------------------------- My Love Life ♥
Chuazl, I love you till eternity.♥♥♥ ---------------------------------------------------------------- Cravings
♥ hope melody can stay with us♥ more money, more confidence in doing things, more freedom, new laptop, new handphone ♥ long lasting relationship ♥ I'll be waiting for dearest to return back to me ♥ wish that dearest would be there when I first need help ♥ wish that dearest would understand me more ♥ ♥ ♥ get a high GPA score and get into H.Nitec of Business Admin & to SP! :) ♥ wish my family, dearest's family, dearest & friends will be happy and smile always ♥ loved one to be happy & safe everday :D ♥ wish that i've a shoulder to cry on when I’m blue ♥ wish someone to be my listen ear all the time ♥ tour around the world!!^^ ♥ get to go overseas with dearest ^^ ♥ get a driving license ♥ get a DSLR camera ♥ more clothings,bags & gifts ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ my 19th, 20th and so on birthday with beloved ones ♥ every year's birthday to celebrate it with dearest boy ♥ celebrate dearest's ♥ more outing with dearest and friends ---------------------------------------------------------------- Kiss Good-bye
CLIQUES Ri Yan FRIEND (REAL LIFE) Adeline Lim, Ammirah, Chew Yen , Geraldine, Iris Lai , Joey, Joscelyn, Li Xuan, Mei Peng FRIEND (ONLINE) Germaine Teh, Jennifer Chua, Phyllis, Winnie Seah, Yiting Joanne COUSINS Connie, Li Li, May Yee(1), May Yee(2) HONG WEN Alicia , Charmaine , Clara , Hui Shan , Li Fu , LuXuan, Rui Jia, Shu Xin, Si Ying, Vanessa Tam(1), Vanessa Tam(2), Wei Ting , Xuan Dong, Yi Liang, Yuke Jen BROADRICIAN Anita, Brenda, Dionne, Emily, Huay Ching, Hui Ling, Jade, Jamie, Jenny, Jia Qi, Jia Yi, Jiang Jie, Joanna, Juliana, Kyle, Lin Yao, Natalya,Octina, Pei En, Samantha, Sara,Si Ying, Sonia, Sylvia, Tania, Xue Ting, Xi Wen, Yi Ru, Yong Song BROADRICK NPCC Brd NPCC, Brd NPCC ---------------------------------------------------------------- Sweet Memories
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 web counter code |