Selina Choo,
a blog filled with the best part of my life.
Saturday, March 24, 2012
Last blogged @ 3/24/2012 11:54:00 PM

Left alone at home



Just a normal day for me. During afternoon, daddy, mummy and brother left me alone at home and off they went to malaysia for grandpa and grandma’s tomb sweeping with uncle and auntie the next morning. I didn’t get to go back with them because, before that I had asked Sharon for leave on this day. But she doesn’t allow me as it falls on a weekend. So daddy didn’t buy me any bus ticket. Who know of what happen. She actually changes her mind and asked me to stop work until 29 march then continue. But I didn’t went back to work for her. This last minute change can’t even make me to go and purchase a ticket so immediately. In the end, I was left alone at home. But luckily, my silly babe called me up and face time with me.

Dinner time went downstairs and bought some food and breezer. It wasn’t that nice at all. I suddenly missed my mom’s home cook food. When the thought of you makes me cry like freaking hell. And this is what I’ll do when I had no one to turn to. Breezer~



“ 不是故意,让自己变得不再像自己。 ”

Labels:


iloooooooveyous {♥}


Music Playlist


----------------------------------------------------------------
Profile
Selina♥
SELINA ♥

3 March'93, nineteen
Hong Wen School
Broadrick Secondary school
ITE Bishan

Deep down in her heart, she still love that special someone.♥♥♥
She'd also once swear to god that she would wait for him until the day he returns. No matter how long, she would wait for him. Nobody can ever replace her love for him.
& she love Shopping, Nightlife, Roses, Bears, Surprises!, Chocolate and Clique.


----------------------------------------------------------------
My Love Life ♥
You’re the special person that complete my life, you’re the one I choose out of all the rest, the one who I cherish, I want be the one that by your side through the years, want be the one who’s going fight away all your tear, replacing it with happiness and take away all your fear. There would be no smile on my face if I never meet you, everytime you smile I can’t explain the feeling inside. It all because I love you.

I want to be in your arms, For I love you very much.. You’re always on my mind& I’m thinking about you everytime, everyday, every seconds. Deep in my heart, you’re the only man I want to be with.

I want to let you know that; I’ll be standing at the same place waiting for you.

Chuazl, I love you till eternity.♥♥♥


----------------------------------------------------------------
Cravings
♥ hope melody can stay with us
♥ more money, more confidence in doing things, more freedom, new laptop, new handphone
♥ long lasting relationship
♥ I'll be waiting for dearest to return back to me
♥ wish that dearest would be there when I first need help
♥ wish that dearest would understand me more
♥ pass my N's with less than 19 pts & promote to sec 5NA
♥ pass my O's with less than 14 pts & get into the Poly course i like
♥ get a high GPA score and get into H.Nitec of Business Admin & to SP! :)
♥ wish my family, dearest's family, dearest & friends will be happy and smile always
♥ loved one to be happy & safe everday :D
♥ wish that i've a shoulder to cry on when I’m blue
♥ wish someone to be my listen ear all the time
♥ tour around the world!!^^
♥ get to go overseas with dearest ^^
♥ get a driving license
♥ get a DSLR camera
♥ more clothings,bags & gifts
♥ my 16th birthday with family, boyfriend and friends
♥ get to celebrate my 17th birthday with beloved ones
♥ my 18th birthday with beloved ones
♥ my 19th, 20th and so on birthday with beloved ones
♥ every year's birthday to celebrate it with dearest boy
♥ celebrate dearest's 20th, 21st, 22th with him
♥ more outing with dearest and friends

----------------------------------------------------------------
Kiss Good-bye
CLIQUES
Ri Yan

FRIEND (REAL LIFE)
Adeline Lim, Ammirah, Chew Yen , Geraldine, Iris Lai , Joey, Joscelyn, Li Xuan, Mei Peng

FRIEND (ONLINE)
Germaine Teh, Jennifer Chua, Phyllis, Winnie Seah, Yiting Joanne

COUSINS
Connie, Li Li, May Yee(1), May Yee(2)

HONG WEN
Alicia , Charmaine , Clara , Hui Shan , Li Fu , LuXuan, Rui Jia, Shu Xin, Si Ying, Vanessa Tam(1), Vanessa Tam(2), Wei Ting , Xuan Dong, Yi Liang, Yuke Jen

BROADRICIAN
Anita, Brenda, Dionne, Emily, Huay Ching, Hui Ling, Jade, Jamie, Jenny, Jia Qi, Jia Yi, Jiang Jie, Joanna, Juliana, Kyle, Lin Yao, Natalya,Octina, Pei En, Samantha, Sara,Si Ying, Sonia, Sylvia, Tania, Xue Ting, Xi Wen, Yi Ru, Yong Song

BROADRICK NPCC
Brd NPCC, Brd NPCC

----------------------------------------------------------------