|
Friday, March 16, 2012
Last blogged @ 3/16/2012 11:00:00 PM Registration for
school
Took leave from work today. Met up with Jenny and Wan
sin, and headed to school for registration.
Jenny and I arrived first, so we decided to go in and
queue for number first while waiting for Wan sin to come. After checking with
all the forms this and that, went to take a photo for ezlink card. I wasn’t
ready for the photo taking yet, then the people there say okay already. Stfu
can! Hopefully on the day that I collect my card, I won’t look ugly on it.
After that went to the main office and make the first term payment for school.
It felt like paying a down payment for a condo can! Although I don’t own one,
but I know that the down payment for a property also cost a bomb. After the
payment waited for Wan sin for her things to get done and we went to a room to
purchase our uniform.
When I was in the main office making the payment,
there was this assistant who says to me, “Miss, you know that you had to pay a
total of $2k plus. And nets payment only limit to $1k per day.” “Huh? I thought
is $2k per day?”, I said. And her reaction was like, “Huh? Orh really? I check
for you.” And luckily she check through. What a blur assistant it is sia. And
there goes my money. Flew far far away ):
Get a total of 2 sets of uniform, 2 sets of skirts at
the cost of $50 plus dollars. We didn’t accept the whole admin things just
spend us for like 5 minutes, exclude purchasing of uniform. Everything was
pretty fine there; accept one of the lecturers there. As I am having queries
and asked her about some things. She replied me in a very rude way like I own
her money.
We took a walk down to Bishan Junction 8 for our late
lunch at Fish Manhattan Market Restaurant. Apologize for not having any photo
of the food as we were really too hungry already. Jenny and I decided to go
down to bugis for our shopping spree! J
Polaroid with my dearest babe. Yea, shopping at bugis.
“ The sweetest
moment is when, before you went off to bed and your loved ones give you a good
night call just to make sure we sleep well ♥ ” Labels: 爱由一个笑容开始 |
Music Playlist
---------------------------------------------------------------- Profile
![]() SELINA ♥ 3 March'93, nineteen Hong Wen School Broadrick Secondary school ITE Bishan ---------------------------------------------------------------- My Love Life ♥
Chuazl, I love you till eternity.♥♥♥ ---------------------------------------------------------------- Cravings
♥ hope melody can stay with us♥ more money, more confidence in doing things, more freedom, new laptop, new handphone ♥ long lasting relationship ♥ I'll be waiting for dearest to return back to me ♥ wish that dearest would be there when I first need help ♥ wish that dearest would understand me more ♥ ♥ ♥ get a high GPA score and get into H.Nitec of Business Admin & to SP! :) ♥ wish my family, dearest's family, dearest & friends will be happy and smile always ♥ loved one to be happy & safe everday :D ♥ wish that i've a shoulder to cry on when I’m blue ♥ wish someone to be my listen ear all the time ♥ tour around the world!!^^ ♥ get to go overseas with dearest ^^ ♥ get a driving license ♥ get a DSLR camera ♥ more clothings,bags & gifts ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ my 19th, 20th and so on birthday with beloved ones ♥ every year's birthday to celebrate it with dearest boy ♥ celebrate dearest's ♥ more outing with dearest and friends ---------------------------------------------------------------- Kiss Good-bye
CLIQUES Ri Yan FRIEND (REAL LIFE) Adeline Lim, Ammirah, Chew Yen , Geraldine, Iris Lai , Joey, Joscelyn, Li Xuan, Mei Peng FRIEND (ONLINE) Germaine Teh, Jennifer Chua, Phyllis, Winnie Seah, Yiting Joanne COUSINS Connie, Li Li, May Yee(1), May Yee(2) HONG WEN Alicia , Charmaine , Clara , Hui Shan , Li Fu , LuXuan, Rui Jia, Shu Xin, Si Ying, Vanessa Tam(1), Vanessa Tam(2), Wei Ting , Xuan Dong, Yi Liang, Yuke Jen BROADRICIAN Anita, Brenda, Dionne, Emily, Huay Ching, Hui Ling, Jade, Jamie, Jenny, Jia Qi, Jia Yi, Jiang Jie, Joanna, Juliana, Kyle, Lin Yao, Natalya,Octina, Pei En, Samantha, Sara,Si Ying, Sonia, Sylvia, Tania, Xue Ting, Xi Wen, Yi Ru, Yong Song BROADRICK NPCC Brd NPCC, Brd NPCC ---------------------------------------------------------------- Sweet Memories
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 web counter code |